Thread: animal crossing WW (V 1.1)

Exclamation animal crossing WW (V 1.1)

Hello I wanna know is someone can make a walk over objects code that works like the one in animal crossing: city folk? I was really unhappy()wen I saw how the walk over objects code worked in animal crossing wild world, and I wanna know if someone can fix it to work like city folk's.

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelgomez121 View Post
    Hello I wanna know is someone can make a walk over objects code that works like the one in animal crossing: city folk? I was really unhappy()wen I saw how the walk over objects code worked in animal crossing wild world, and I wanna know if someone can fix it to work like city folk's.
    mmmmm, yes that`s true, I agree with your question. at animal crossing wild world is a code which you can walk through walls, and that code we have also not on animal crossing city folk. unfair but true. (P.S. I don`t know how to make this code but I can give you some information for different things)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TQX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

I believe there is already one out there for city folk...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    I believe there is already one out there for city folk...
    You are correct

However the original question was basically "I love AC:CF walk over objects and by comparison Wild World is shiiiiit! SO will someone please make it better in Wild World?"

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Eh. I get lost in which forum I'm in sometimes. Either way I doubt anyone will convert the one for 1.0 to 1.1

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.