Thread: New Animal crossing Wild world Version!!!!

Exclamation New Animal crossing Wild world Version!!!!

So my friend got Animal crossing for the DS on Xmas he wanted to use my AR and at 1st i noteced the Pic on the front it shows what the nintendo guid pic shows the whole world. and the second thing was that the chip i the back was differint. What version is it and wat codes doea it have?

What is written on the back of it? I know for Animal Crossing Wild World V1.0 it says "ADMENOJ20" or something close enough to that and for V1.1 is says..."ADMEN1J13". I'm not sure about Europe but you could always Google it...
    3DS Friend Code: 4699-6293-3106

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic View Post
    What is written on the back of it? I know for Animal Crossing Wild World V1.0 it says "ADMENOJ20" or something close
    enough to that and for V1.1 is says..."ADMEN1J13" or something..I'm not sure about Europe but yu could google it. =I
    Mine say's ADMEN1J20. Is that v1.1?

Well, on the back of my AC:WW card it reads: "ADMENOJ22", or if that 'O' is really a '0' then "ADMEN0J22".

The difference is probably the "0" and the "1"
    0 = AC:WW v1.0, 1 = AC:WW v1.1

I'm not completely sure but if you try adding codes to your AR I suggest finding V1.1 Codes first.

Perhaps you could use some proper English Language so that I could understand what you're talking about.

"i noteced"
    "guid"
    "world. and the"
    "wat"
    "doea"

Fail (Epic)

Anyway, probably a EURO version. The game came out in 2005, so likely that they didn't try to fix anything. Would be kind of dumb .
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Yeah...my game is pretty old and if they thought about editing another animal crossing wild world they should've made a sequel. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic View Post
    the difference is probably the "0" and the "1"
    0=Acww v1.0 1=Acww v1.1 I'm not completely sure but if you try adding codes to your AR I suggest
    finding V1.1 Codes first...
    Thank you.
    I bet you're right.
    Will do.

Awesome. Have fun!