Thread: Town sharing thread

Hybrid View

Just edit your post or send me a message. No need to post 3 times in a row. The admin may get mad so just remember that next time. If you don't have a SD card or No Homebrew Channel On your Wii. Then I'm sorry you can't hack your town yet.

Blog Entries

Merged... Please don't triple/double/w\e post.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Default Need some help

I have a question...

I want to create a new town. I have the town created. BUT..... I am using file from a prior map/town. I just edited the RV file. How do I get rid of the old town files (Banner, etc).? I want to start a fresh town.

What I did was I saved an old level/town. Then I just edited the RV file. And.... as I am finding and you already know... that does not work. I need the other 3 or 4 save files to be unique to my NEWly created town.

So I guess what I am asking... is...... how exactly do I create my own new town using ACtoolkit? Should I start using "new"?

Hope the above makes sense. THanks for any help

What do you mean start a brand new town, like new FC and new character(s)? You can't do that with AC Toolkit, It will only allow you to edit the rvforest.dat, If your looking for a new town/acre layout you can use the import/export function that comes with ac toolkit, but otherwise no. I think you will have to start a new town then extract that rvforest.dat