Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ITEM_TOOL Items Sharing Thread

Blog Entries

Custom items that aren't in EZ_DLC are hard to install unless you have LMT, though you can do it with codes its normally not worth the time.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    You may install the items if you have the LMT or Lame Model Tool. Its used to test out different items that people make. You need the brres file of the item and Dspets tool in order to put these files in your gamesave. ^_^ But Dspet discontinued the LMT.
    Well I do have the LMTand the ITEM_TOOL and when I click "Import Data Save and Test" it says theres an error. Could someone please give me a walkthrough on how to install these items please

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sora1234 For This Useful Post:

someone needs to make a batman mask.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by metsrbeast94 View Post
    Thanks so much!
    That video was so helpful but I want my items in my REAL town not in testtown. how do you do that?

Thanks so much!

That video was so helpful but I want my items in my REAL town not in testtown. how do you do that?
    Ive seen pictures from previous posts and they are all in their own towns. And i was also wondering on how to make a hat (e.g. the Rainbow Pikmin hat) into a hat. Because everytime I make a Pikmin hat its always an axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    hey marioANDluigi95!!! can you add me to give me those tools? please!! i really want them!!
    not tools, hats

not tools, hats
    hey mango do you know how to add those hats into your real town and not the test town

hey mango do you know how to add those hats into your real town and not the test town
    i don't have gecko usb but if you know how without gecko usb can you tell me please

i don't have gecko usb but if you know how without gecko usb can you tell me please

Yea i would but i dont know have USB Gecko either so I dont know either. I am sorry