Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ITEM_TOOL Items Sharing Thread

> why can't we vote on a couple of these to make it into mainstream Wi-Fi? I thought that was the original plan anyways.
    I agree, but IMHO the new items need to get a little better, and that takes work.

The PokeBalls and Dimentio Mask are de-facto new items available to non-hackers (ie. should be the first OHDLC items non-hackers see). Feel free to trade or give away the new items. Since they are catalog-able (unlike the light sabres), they only need to pick and drop the item.
    BTW: The old "new plan" and the voting were intended to keep everyone happy, including the complainers. These days, many people have stopped playing the game, including the complainers...

well i still play the game mostly... but um i would like to know this... i havent open my gates in 3 to 4 months cause ive been using the actoolkit to make my town better than it was... i just wanna know how i got the tripokeballs and the diminito mask or however you say it cause i opened my actoolkit and look at my hdlc and i had both in there?

Does anyone have the .brres files of every DLC so far?

> just wanna know how i got the tripokeballs and the diminito mask
    Only two possible ways to get the Hacked DLC: install them yourself using EZ_DLC_Install or by WiFi connecting with another player who has them.

> Does anyone have the .brres files of every DLC so far?
    http://aibohack.com/wii/dlc_brres.zip (including new sand castle)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95 View Post
    Does anyone have the .brres files of every DLC so far?
    I'm wondering how anybody would even get the .brres files for the DLC items anyway. DsPet can probably clear this one up because he seems to be the only one able to get the files since he is releasing them each in the EZ DLC Installer. As for the other .brres files, they are stored in the iso image of ACCF, and can be extracted with the proper tools. I'm assuming that DLC .brres files, if they are even in that format still, are stored in the gamesave. Or I could be way off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wiifan420 View Post
    I'm wondering how anybody would even get the .brres files for the DLC items anyway. DsPet can probably clear this one up because he seems to be the only one able to get the files since he is releasing them each in the EZ DLC Installer. As for the other .brres files, they are stored in the iso image of ACCF, and can be extracted with the proper tools. I'm assuming that DLC .brres files, if they are even in that format still, are stored in the gamesave. Or I could be way off.
    Logically, they have to be in the gamesave. That's the only area your game can store new information to and load from. I think there is an encryption routine or something that DsPet figured out? Could be wrong there.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Ratte36 View Post
    Could you maybe reupload this? I'd like to have these items.

Well that's just great ...
    Now I can't get the Ash Ketchum hat at all ...

Anyone think they could take the Blue Cap and make the new HeartGold/SoulSilver Boy trainers hat?

Quote Originally Posted by RockmanEXE View Post
    Anyone think they could take the Blue Cap and make the new HeartGold/SoulSilver Boy trainers hat?
    Haven't seen it yet, have a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Logically, they have to be in the gamesave. That's the only area your game can store new information to and load from. I think there is an encryption routine or something that DsPet figured out? Could be wrong there.
    I think I know how

Theres a homebrew program called wutez or something like that.It extracts all updates to your sd card.Is that how you do it dspet?