Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pattern Sharing Thread

Beretta, i tried what you said, but it doesn't list the option for me, instead at the bottom of the page it says that i don't have permission to post attachments. oh well
    here's a megaupload link instead, sorry it took so long.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5BWDHPA4
    Last edited by gobblin; 05-09-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: stating the obvious..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gobblin For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

@ gobblin + parasiteeve9

Thank you very much. Everything was alright.

Can anybody tell me where i can find ALL of the Wendell patterns?? i tried the link on the first page of this thread, but it does not work. TY for help!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!! One more question...... is there anywhere that has all of the DLC patterns collected together??

you're welcome.
    if you have a few minutes or so, i can put them all up for grabs, but i don't know of any place that has all the dlc patterns in one spot. i know that dark accf has them all, but their pattern database is huge, so you'd still have to search for it. also, i know that all the dlc patterns are scattered throughout this thread somewhere, but again, you'd have to look for it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gobblin For This Useful Post:

Thank you for that link!!!!! You're awesome!!!!! So, are those all of the DLC patterns ever released, or are there others that i would still be able to find???

you're welcome.
    yea, that's every dlc pattern ever released (to date).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gobblin For This Useful Post: