Page 93 of 127 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
    Yes, the extra signs.
    sweet! What if I remove all the signs? Will I always have those 10 neighbors?

No. They will still move out eventually. Like I said before, it seems best to have one sign left for when a villager leaves and a new one to enter at the extra sign. This is what I have experienced.

you can delete all the extra signs when a neighbor moves out a new sign appears where that house was and that is where the next animal will move in.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicc For This Useful Post:

I should be getting zelda on monday! Can't wait to try everything out!

I'm kinda new to the whole acre thing... I don't wanna mess up my town. I also don't want it to look like it's hacked...

Can you use the actoolkit to place flowers, items, and trees where you want as well?

Also, can you upgrade nook's shop right away?
    How about your house? Can you make it nice and big right away?

Can you use the actoolkit to place flowers, items, and trees where you want as well?

Yes, you can.

Can you upgrade nook's shop right away?

Nope, sorry. It is not possible.

How about your house? Can you make it nice and big right away?

Same goes for Nooks shop. Nintendo has tightened down on the whole seeding issue on Wild World, so you cannot place multiples of the same building in other places.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicHyuga For This Useful Post:

uh. That kinda sucks. Nook upgrades every week... For the sum you have to spend in order for him to upgrade, is it just buying stuff, or also selling? Lets say I sell 500.000 worth of turnips. Will he upgrade? how about the museum? Is there a code to complete it?
    Last edited by Yarko; 04-18-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: forgot something

I say you just wait till you get the hbc and learn all the basics of ac tool kit before you ask 100 questions. but to answer these you can use gecko os you can use a code to complete the museum and your other question about the turnips and upgrading nooks has nothing to do with actool kit its a basic question you should ask on any ac forum site. you have to many question. you will figure it out as you use actoolkit

Thanks, fvnfish, I didn't want to say that first.

Yarko, most of your questions are GAMEFAQs material; they have to do with how the game works, not how to alter it with the toolkit.

Also, it'll be QUITE a while before Nook will upgrade to full for you... because there's a minimum number of days between each expansion now.

Don't go overboard with the toolkit at first; learn how the game works, ask questions (or read the FAQs) at Gamefaqs, and then, when you're ready, go nuts with the tools here. Rest assured, if something can be tweaked in the game, one of the tools here or one of the codes in the code forum, http://game-hackers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12 , will do it.

First thing's first - figure out what you want to do with the tools, make a backup of your town data, then have fun experimenting, and if you break something, just reaload your backup data and try again.

Ok, last thing:

Do codes get you banned if you use them online? Like moonjump, etc.