Page 34 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

If you do decide to make a savegame extractor and installer can you make it backup compatibility because I only have the backup.

I lost my real game. Good thing I made a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by jonjosh View Post
    Ill bet you did.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Quote Originally Posted by jonjosh View Post
    Oh god you must be kidding me? The least you pirates can do is lie better, and just say that the save extractor isnt working. Or better yet don't say anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by crwys View Post
    Oh god you must be kidding me? The least you pirates can do is lie better, and just say that the save extractor isnt working. Or better yet don't say anything at all.
    Joking about his lame (I lost the game excuse) is fine but please don't make it a personal attack unless he makes a noob post lol.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Hey. Not rushing anything along here, but any idea on when we may see ver. 1 released (or the next beta update, whichever comes sooner)?

I will release v1.0 Final sometime this week. I'm not sure if it will have the house editor (I'll try getting around to adding that) like I said in a previous post, but I feel I should release an update soon. My save extractor/installer project slowed things down a bit.

Also, I update the to-do list in my first post whenever I add something new or finish a task already listed (Tasks with a strike through them are finished).

If you make a savegame installer/extractor, it should be cool to add a "multisave" fonction (just copy the savegame which is on your SD folder RUU1, RUU2 or RUU3... to the Wii).
    And if you want to extract the save from your Wii, you could copy it to RUU1, RUU2 or RUU3...
    I don't know if you understand but that's just a suggestion
    Thanks you again for your work!

Don't release without house/Tom Nook's shop editor (Name editor and all things that were in the DS version)