Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

thanks.. any ideas how to get this done without using homebrew??

Default save game

Do you know if I upgrade to 4.0 with the sd save.. can I save and extract animal crossing saves??

Default Im pretty sure

Quote Originally Posted by camelrides View Post
    Do you know if I upgrade to 4.0 with the sd save.. can I save and extract animal crossing saves??
    Im pretty sure you can. However, if you update to 4.0 you won't be able to re-download the homebrew channel. You also can't import games from the computer to your wii with this update. Just be aware of that before updating.
    ~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~

Would I be able to save a animal crossing game.. then use actool and then put that game back into and upload that game? I have made two different towns and want to load either one.

Blog Entries

just dont update. its not worth it to risk losing homebrew just to gain a raggedy way to "temporarily" save memory

thanks wifan.. I hear ya.. Do you know if anyone that plays animal crossing has been banned?? Am I just worrying over nothing?? That is all the wifi game I play.

Blog Entries

I've yet to read about anyone that has been banned from ACCF. I wouldnt worry about it either.

thanks I will quit sweating it and enjoy my actoolkit and gecho.. thanks so much

Blog Entries

I pm'd you camelrides.

Wii update 4.0 has no impact at all with Homebrew or Gecko OS. They both work perfectly still, and this "banning" is for those who just HAVE to hack on online games that have records and stuff like that. (MKW, SSBB, ect...) If you want to erase HDLC, just download the DLC_tool, and remove what you want in there.
    And your opinion matters?