Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Default Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World Help Thread

Any one know all the Golden Tool hex codes for ARDS v1.0 in AC:WW?

oh no oh no oh no!

I used search and replace to remove my gate, then when I put it back, it broke it! I can still go in, but when I come out, I faint! D:

what do I do!?
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

I've never heard of this before. I suggest you restart?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Actually, I didn't realize this until today, I think I accidentally removed it by editing my river... does that sound like it could be the problem? I'll try animal mapping it back before I restart

Blog Entries

Usually you faint if anywhere along the exit is blocked. Try moving everything in the area including unusuables spaces (F030). Also, make sure your gate is on a Gate Acre (go to Super River Editing and place a gate acre where your gate is).
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

yeah, that's what I mean, I think I actually deleted my gate acre by accident XD

EDIT: ok, that fixed it yay now my river is super cool too :P

When using animal map, I change the place where my house is. When I come outside I can't move. Why is that? Also, can I change my river without destroying my town?

be careful when you change it, that's how I broke my gate (but now it's fixed)

if you change it and you're only using an ARDS and generating a code, make sure to set every acre just to be safe. Apparently when I changed my waterfall acre, it deleted my gate acre for some reason >_> so I changed my gate acre back, and it deleted my waterfall acre XP

as for your house, is it on a house acre? that could be the problem if it isn't

Well yeah. Anyways, I want to make a better island and want to move my rivers. I heard it will mess up my game if I do.

BTW I have ARDS

it'll only mess it up if you do it badly...

so: if you move building acres, remember to move the buildings, too. oh, and it may also help to remove neighbors and put them back in different places afterwards. and remember what i said before, make sure you get the waterfall AND the gate in the code, otherwise one of the two probably won't be there afterwards :lol:

and also, one of the most important things is to remember to have an activator button thingy so that if it is messed up, you don't have to save... otherwise you'll cause yourself a lot of frustration probably :P