Thread: AC:WW Search and Replace

Hybrid View

spamming because you're bored isn't a good thing to do

Isn't the RTS&R really easy to do?

if you know what you're doing it is, if not it isn't ^_^

Ummmm How Do I Start The Codes Im New And Have NoClue How To Enter These Codes Like how Do I Make My Game Start Accepting Codes Please Help I Would Much Apreiciate it
    Last edited by Bingley777; 07-21-2008 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Editing

Do I have permission to fail slap you?
    Go to youtube and search how to use ARDS...

Dang what is with you and fail slapping people??

Anyway in a earlier post they said something about RTWS&R and I was a wondering...
    Does that stand for real time world seed and removal? Or something? Also if there is a different version than the public one then I do not know what you guys were talking about but it looks like you guys were just talking about using Real time world edit for de-seeding. If that is the case then cool. Not hard just ime consuming if you do it my way.(Which is the only way I am aware of at this time.) Just in case you wanted to know. Also Weird things happen when using real time edit. Like appearing to be stung by a scorpion and appearing in front of your house and stuff...

Also does Real time world edit use a different hex reader because Text to Item is a bit different. If you type wisconsin in text to item you get some weird hat. But not in RTW edit.. Anyone know why???

EDIT: Never mind just realized that RTWS&R is a nonpublic Real Time Search And Replace code. Whoever created it must be awesome. All well RTWE is better than any code I have ever seen, and used.
    Last edited by Drew956; 07-27-2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Willpower. Greed. Bad Breath.

Fail Slapping is just my Thing
    <_<