Thread: HDLC for Halloween (just for fun)

Default HDLC for Halloween (just for fun)

Answering DSPet challenge (what prize will I get? ):

> ...PROGRAMMER CHALLENGE: try to share those items with your friends. Get it to work and you win a prize (WARNING: you may screw up your friend's gamesave - danger!)

Since I want to have some creepy halloween costumes and also try to create an HDLC (with hexcode $CA14), I have tested the following Eiffel Costume and it works (transfering the item to other town). I choose Eiffel Tower DLC since it has the light feature (could glow in the dark) so it seems great for Halloween night costume...

Here are the pictures:

Cheers.

I havnt played accf in so long. when did they get an efiel tower DLC?

Cool.
    Please email me the data (in RVFOREST.DAT or whatever).

The prize is I'll add it to EZ_DLC_Install, if it isn't too lame. Good proof of concept, but I think it needs a little more work (see the ITEMTOOL tutorial for swapping the axes if you want to wear it pointing up), or make something more elaborate.

Obviously don't release it into the wild. DLC "spreads like a virus". There are many things you need to get right to avoid problems. Unique item codes are only one of the many issues.
    The 1 year anniversary of the game is coming soon, so we need to come up with cool looking HDLC (starting as Overlapped OHDLC, and the best ones moving to permanent DLC)
    -----
    re: lighting up
    The furniture Eiffel Tower does light up when placed as furniture in the house. When turned into clothing or a weapon, all the lighting options and animation options are disabled (ie. you can't make a glowing light sabre)
    -----
    > when did they get an efiel tower DLC?
    Check the master list on the webpage: http://www.aibohack.com/wii/ez_dlc_v2.htm
    QUOTE: "Eiffel Tower" - furniture item (released July 09 in EU) - item code $C860
    Last edited by DsPet; 10-13-2009 at 08:31 PM.

I have sent the RVFOREST.DAT for you to check or see.

Thanks for allowing us to learn more about this game by providing a set of wonderful tools.

I think the Eiffel tower has glowing color appearance (see the first picture) that I like. I understand that we could not turn it on and off like when it is a furniture.

Cheers.