Thread: Lockerz

Blog Entries

Default Lockerz

Well, this site, earn points, redeem for amazing prizes. Join upon invitation only and I am inviting, who wants in?

www.lockerz.com

When you join you earn points and there is a game in the beginning to pay attention to because you can get a good amount of points from it and it's a one time only chance D:

pm me your email and post here once you have for the invite D:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Quote Originally Posted by nw5 View Post
    Well, this site, earn points, redeem for amazing prizes. Join upon invitation only and I am inviting, who wants in?

www.lockerz.com

When you join you earn points and there is a game in the beginning to pay attention to because you can get a good amount of points from it and it's a one time only chance D:

pm me your email and post here once you have for the invite D:
    Swagbucks FTW* I have Lockerz, but all the prizes are out of stock and you can only play the game once. xD Where at teh Swagbucks prizes are never out of stock, and points are won easy. Clicks to get a awesume Basketball card.

Can I please be invited? xD I live in Aus. So I prob. won't be able to get the prizes, but meh who cares, xD

Blog Entries

sure just pm me or post your email

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].