Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows 7

Siesta is right, the final RTM version is the... final version so they obviously won't make it restart on you :P

lol. Knowing microsoft they might make the final version shut down =D. Then Apple couldn`t say they copied em.

Blog Entries

funny lol

Some of your applications on Vista not working? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire View Post

funny lol

Blog Entries

win post by charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

The RC won't have bi-shutdown till March though, if it's still working as fast as it is now (you know what Windows is like XD) then I would be happy to pay for it.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

I`ll get a computer with a free upgrade to 7 than. Vista is a nightmare. Every once in a while it can`t load my account and I have to create another and copy over all of the files. Course, now my computer is sitting in the corner, dead. Anyone else have big problems with vista?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    I`ll get a computer with a free upgrade to 7 than. Vista is a nightmare. Every once in a while it can`t load my account and I have to create another and copy over all of the files. Course, now my computer is sitting in the corner, dead. Anyone else have big problems with vista?
    I get a ton of appcrash problems.

Some of your applications on Vista not working? Click Here

Hardly, Vista is a huge improvement over XP, even if it takes more resources. Now that SP 2 is out for Vista the operating system is very stable and I have had less problems than with XP. You just have to know how to use it right.

Anyway, Windows 7 is another huge improvement over Vista. It is even more stable, even in RC form and way snappier. If Microsoft keeps this up I will definitely be a satisfied customer.

Don't forget, Free AV protection from Microsoft is on the way at the release of 7. You just have to make sure to download it since it is not bundled due to legal issues. It is supposed to be superior to every AV on the market in almost every way, except maybe detection rates(which are apparently very good).

Nor will IE 9 be bundled hoo-rah!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: