Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club Nintendo [Gold and Platnium Prizes]

Default Club Nintendo [Gold and Platnium Prizes]

Earn an Elite Status Reward

Club Nintendo members or family accounts who reach an Elite Gold or Platinum status by June 30, 2009 will be eligible to receive a special reward. If you've reached an elite status, visit Club Nintendo after June 30th for more information as to when these special rewards will be announced. Once these rewards have been announced, you will have limited time to accept the reward, so please check back often. We will also email the address on your account to let you know that you can redeem your special reward for achieving elite status. If you are part of a Club Nintendo family account, only the Account Administrator will be able to accept the reward on behalf of your family.
    If you have not yet reached an elite status, simply earn more Coins before the Club Nintendo year ends on June 30th. If you earn a total of 300 Coins, you will reach Gold status and be able to redeem the Gold status special reward. Earn a total of 600 Coins and reach Platinum status to be able to redeem the Platinum status special reward! If you are part of a Club Nintendo family account, the Coins that each family member earns are combined, so you have a better chance to reach Gold or Platinum status as a family. View our FAQ for more information.

I hope its the super mario galaxy soundtrack

Platnium Prize

Gold Status Prize

Im gold status!!!! Go gold!

Blog Entries

Lucky bastard...
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I'm Platinum status. =D

I can't wait.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Anyone feel like sharing? :P

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Yeah I'm Gold too.
    Last edited by siestacat; 07-01-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Sorry, Just checked my acount. I'm not platinum

Thank you to all that earned Elite Status!

Congratulations! You reached Gold status and earned a Special Reward.
    Club Nintendo Special Rewards will be announced by the end of July 2009. We will send you an email notification when your reward is available.
    Note: If you are a member of a Club Nintendo Family account, your Account Administrator will have to accept this Special Reward.
    Special Reward orders will be distributed by the end of the calendar year.
    As part of the Club Nintendo year end, your Elite Status Coin total has been reset. Coins earned between July 1st 2009 through June 30th 2010 will count towards next year's Elite Status Special Reward!
    Remember, although your status has been reset your Coin balance remains the same.

I had over 1000 coins for 2009...
    Beyond Platinum staus! XD

Still getting Platinum prize though, so I can't wait...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Anyone feel like sharing? :P
    Ill share with you XD

As soon as Im done giving Joe his cookies Xd

@Marioandluigi95 I would have save the register codes when I hit Platnium and then when the nintendo year is over put in the remaining codes for the next year.Unless you wanted to redeem a prize with the coins.

knowing Nintendo they'll change it so that the codes are invalid next year

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: