Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ITEM_TOOL Items Sharing Thread

> ...they have potential to become maybe a Ohdlc.
    Looks good. The bar is low for OHDLC (as long as it isn't starting a new slot; the next new slot will likely be a net - with at least one guitar as an option)

Other ideas for triple balls: you don't need to follow a Pokeball theme (the circle in the middle looks goofy on the originals IMHO), they can be any balls you like. Texture them to be creative.
    Try playing with them with LMT. IIRC you can scale the 3 balls separately (to have 3 different sized balls)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

here's an ideA: turning that green dlc hat into the hat that the guy from pokemon ruby wears.

Be interesting if anyone were to make a shark hat (either just the fin, or the whole shark) to commemorate shark week.

i dont do item hacking so i was wondering do other games use brre files.
    becuse i was wondering if i could put somthing from a nother game into
    animal crossing as furniture

Brawl does I believe but the file format being the same does not gurantee the formating will be correct for AC But that would be killer lol

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

ok then. so brawl does im going to give it a shot ill see if it works
    ill post what happens later

Does anyone have the Pichu Hat and outfit design? I really want it. The Emerald Pokemon Hat would be awesome to have if anyone makes it.

hey marioANDluigi95!!! can you add me to give me those tools? please!! i really want them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    hey marioANDluigi95!!! can you add me to give me those tools? please!! i really want them!!
    Tools? What tools?