Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Town sharing thread

New map after 1 year!

download here: http://www.4shared.com/file/bhky0pS3...Adventure.html

edit: The purpose of this map is to explore and have fun.
    edit 2: all participants should come with empty pockets.

Ok here's my story.. Just got started on learning to import and export into actoolkit, and barely understood it then. Well then my son completely formatted my wii and I lost everything.. Finally started a new town and was wondering if someone could help me?? I still have all my saved files from my previous town, and I wanted to use the maps and acres from those files on my new town!! How do I do that? I see people posting maps of their own I could download and use, but I want my old maps.. I did a save file installer with my old town saves, it worked but it still had my old friend code.. I want to be able to use those maps and keep my new code.. Sorry for all the babble and I hope this makes sense. Please help. .Thanks

well first off you need the HomeBrew Channel, there is tons of tutorials out there for the Updated version, just gota do a little searching
    HomeBrew Apps needed
    -Save game Extractor
    -Save game Installer

2nd off if you still have the RVFOREST DATA on the SD card im sure you can just use the Save game installer to install your town back to your old town, that should work from my understanding

Also, you should always have a Backup Save file on your computer incase theirs something wrong in your town

Well so sorry to bother you all.. I'm not so stupid afterall.. Figured it out a little while ago.. HAHA!! Thanks for the reply lezlo1.. Used Indiana Pwns to put hombrew back on.. Then exported saved acre and layout to desktop, then imported them to new game save rvforest.dat no longer have to use old game saves, kept backups of new, and dont have to worry about old friend code anymore.. Take care and DDD, just a quick note on your mountain adventure. You have an acre gone awry where you used the waterfall for the river transition.. Just thought you would like to know transition 34 cleared it up on my end.. Happy Hacking!!

Woe, Fangirl squee, in Map 3 is the river starting at the gate?

Sort of..
    Compared to where the game puts the gate/gate acre on default yes. Since the gate/gate acre of itself can be placed anywhere no.

Here's a new map I've made. It's called Desert Adventure, nothing special it's juts a little deserty area with a lively cave and then a huge room full of treasure protected by gyroids.
    Download here

A few more maps that I've used/tested over the past few weeks. Each map is in a .zip file with the .bin file of the acres and a picture of the acres as they appear in actoolkit. Yes I know map 15 is missing. It was **** near the same map as 16 with only a slight border change so there was no point it uploading it.

I made a slight effort with maps 16 & 17 to try something that looked more game generated. The lack of extra ramps/bridges drove me nuts but maybe someone here will like them.

Map 14 has funky borders so that people who don't use the 'walk anywhere' gecko code can walk off the borders. Note that it's not possible to place items out there.

Map 11 pic download
    Map 12 pic download
    Map 13 pic download in game
    Map 14 pic download
    Map 16 pic download in game
    Map 17 pic download in game
    Map 18 pic download

Past map uploads are located here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fangirl squee For This Useful Post:

It's Christmas, the time of giving, so why not give some people free items with the new give-away map?

Download: 4shared

I know this thread is pretty old but I really need help from one of the creators if anyone still looks here.