Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Town sharing thread

some one on my site posted this:

Capture the flag:

How to play:

1: The objective is to steal the other team's following items (there are two teams):

For the rich team: Elegant mushroom, Elegant Paper, and the Lobster

For the poor team: Skinny mushroom. butterfly paper, and a dab

2: You may steal each other's uniform...

3: To win the game, you must successfully steal the other team's items, without being caught in a butterfly net.

4: if caught in a butterfly net, you must return to base... If hit 3 times, you're a prisoner...

5: You may place pitfall seeds whoever you like...

6: You must ALWAYS have your uniform on unless you have stolen an opponent's uniform and plan to wear it.

Attached Files Attached Files

DDD, how use the town uploading program? I dont get the post you linked to in the first post

My friends are going to go crazy in a river race
    Last edited by yoshisrock; 07-22-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: BECAUSE I WANTED TO :O

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisrock View Post
    DDD, how use the town uploading program? I dont get the post you linked to in the first post

My friends are going to go crazy in a river race
    just open the Map extractor and Importer, then find your rvforest, then click import (you might have to check the export with building coordinates box, idk i always check it for no reason ) then find the river race's .map file that you downloaded and click it. now it says import successful or something like that, now open your rvforest with actoolkit, it will say that checksums are invalid, continue? click yes, now save and you're done.

btw i added 15 new towns to this page >> THIS << and im too lazy to compile them and put them here, so go check'em out.
    Last edited by DDD; 07-22-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: :p

Default Here is an obstacle course!

Ok this is a quick obstacle course I made It doesn't come with patterns though Ok they start at the top and enter the course :P The first obstacle is tree cutting/pitfall seeds so make sure they have a shovel and an axe! Second is fruit eating they must eat ALL of their fruit. Next is costume matcher! They must dig up a Hat/Helmet and shirt that match then they have to dig up a beak :P Next is minefield they just have to get to the end! Next is axe dropping they must drop their axes in the holes made by the patterns in the fruit eating part :P Then they must pull all the weeds.Next is go into the museum and have a drink! Next they must get the axes of the ground and cut down the trees. Then you must plant all the flowers and destroy them O_o Next you go opposite paths and get a key ( Take note of the pattern above it it will come handy later) You must then keep running! Enter ables and put a design on display. Then run down to the house and go to te top floor! Use the phone then come down. Keep running until you get to some weird patterns pick up the pattern and put down the key. (the pattern is from earlier (memory) ) Then keep running untill you get to a minefield you must dig up 1 scallop. You will then encounter heaps of bunny eggs unwrap them untill you get a prize ticket. Then it is a sprint for the end! Any pattern suggestions would be great
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obstacle.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	1322  

maybe some various mario characters?

Or maybe the wendell pattern that looks like a hole, so they think the other team got rid of the design XD

Blog Entries

Just so you guys know i plan to rewrite this since virus is taking so long with 1.3 (originally said it be done the weekend of releasing that program >___> lolol) will be more user friendly.. or should be.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Just so you guys know i plan to rewrite this since virus is taking so long with 1.3 (originally said it be done the weekend of releasing that program >___> lolol) will be more user friendly.. or should be.
    yay i cant wait ^_^

a town i made were you can walk on the rim. evan without codes on
    you use ables store to get on the rim and a neighbors house to get off
    made with ac tool kit 1.3 so theres a town layout included

Could you use a ramp to get to the unused acres outsire the border?