Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Why did he say this?

Or is he wrong?
    i dont know anything about the .txt file thingy, but to make the date/time the same you have to save them all again , when you save them they get a new date/time, the current one.
    ...i think

Here is my last Pokemon NPC texture in a while:

It's Lucario from the Pokemon Series. He has the "Cranky Male" personality. His birthday is August 16th (The day the Lucario movie was released) and he is using a "One-Ball Shirt". Hope you like it :P
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to neverland For This Useful Post:

DDD

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Could you explain that again except in a noob way?

Lets say I wanted to edit agent S he has a files.txt file would I change it to....? Or would I have to make another file?Or change the contents of file.txt

Sorry for da noob contents,I pretty much experienced in everything but Npcs
    In the agent S directory or folder you will see bitmap files (with extension bmp, i.e. the files that show the textures) and a file called files.txt. From my experience, the NPC_Tool will only load any bitmap file that has date/time stamp that is later or after the date/time of the files.txt.
    As an example, if the file e0.bmp has date/time July 20 6pm and e1.bmp has date/time July 21 6pm, and the file files.txt has date/time July 21 5pm. Then when you try to import the textures in NPC_Tool, I think it will import only file e1.bmp.

Hope this helps.

Default Help please!

Here are the files for a Pichu I tried to make on the Koala Bear 3D model, but i couldnt get transparency to work so the ears are all messed up. If someone can fix them or tell me how to do it, ill be very happy

Red face The 1st Legendary Dog

Im working on more Pokemon NPC textures, my current goal is to do the 3 Legendary Dogs (Entei, Suicune & Raikou). So here's the first one:

It's Entei from the Pokemon Series! I wanted him to look better, but this is the best I could do for do for him. I hope a hacker with more experience makes a good Entei sometime. His birthday is July 8th (Day his movie was released). He has the "Cranky Male" Personality and he is using a custom shirt that is included in the .rar file. Hope you like it :P

Also i finished a little request from a friend:

Is Mr. Mew from The World Ends With You. I don't really know the character so I can't tell the info abouth this one. It has a very simple custom shirt included in the file.
    Last edited by neverland; 08-03-2009 at 06:20 PM.

that entei looks kewl, you're Gewd at making npcs, say can u fix mine from this post?
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=83

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    that entei looks kewl, you're Gewd at making npcs, say can u fix mine from this post?
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=83
    i think they both look very cool.
    i need more practice but ill give a try :P