Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

Pretty good for your first time!

Thanks, I still need to learn more from all masters in this forum. Hopefully I could be better.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by zizzi View Post
    Let me introduce some new neighbors!

Say welcome to Mickey

and to Minnie

and this is Rat-Man, a character from an italian comics

Enjoy and always... always... always thanks to dspet and to all the game-hackers team to make it possible WOOOOT!!!

Great job, but nook elite?
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

I try another but easier perhaps (and still learning the tool and texturing process). Feel free to take and refine it and repost the better version one.

Hello Kitty

Cheers.

if the animals move from your town, do they bring the weird colors too?

PS. Great job!

> if the animals move from your town, do they bring the weird colors too?
    Yes. All the colors/textures on the NPC animal come with it.

> ...but nook elite?
    "Nookington's" is the English version. The graphics for the outside store are slightly different in the different country versions (you can see them if you visit a player in another region)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Default Request

I would be soooooo grateful and would really appreciate it if someone could make an NPC of Gir (gir) for me. I have tried and it doesn't look right...

Also, if it is possible, could you please make the file that I would download for it a .zip file? I have no idea how to use the .rar files.

Cool Champ with Sunglasses

I have been trying to make Champ with sunglasses on his face, but every time I do it, it doesn't work. I have been doing this for 2 days now and still no use. (Slow on the uptake I guess.) I have gone step by step and still something I do isn’t working. Save my sanity please. Anyone got Champ with sunglasses?

Default Help!!!

HELP!!!
    when i import to npc_tool it says that an error with GBAsomething so what i need to do if want that those awesome neighbors live with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    HELP!!!
    when i import to npc_tool it says that an error with GBAsomething so what i need to do if want that those awesome neighbors live with me
    Your GBADecmp.dll file is probably corrupt. You can use mine I uploaded:

Just put it in the same folder with the NPC_Tool

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1ACGU9JK
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicHyuga For This Useful Post: