Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

Default The 2nd Legendary Dog

Here's the Second Legendary Dog:

It's Suicune from The Pokemon Series. His birthday is July 7th (The day Pokemon 4EVER was released). He has the "Lazy Male" personality, and he is using a cloudy shirt. Hope you like it :P
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to neverland For This Useful Post:

wow really good

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Here is the Awesome face I made. It's my first time making my own texture. I'd like to thank my good friend Neverland for the help and inspiration and also for making me the neighbor I really wanted to make but couldn't.

If you couldlook at my work and give me constructive criticism I'd very much appreciate it.

Sorry for bad picture quality. I don't have USBGecko.
    Last edited by Daniel621; 08-08-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Added pictures

It looks great, I like the eyes and the color.

Smile The 3rd Legendary Dog

Here is the last Legendary Dog:

It's Raikou from the Pokemon Series. He has the "Jock Male" Personality, and his birthday is November 5th (The day The Legend of Thunder was released). He is using a custom shirt that is included in the .rar file. Hope you like it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to neverland For This Useful Post:

woa thats awesome, dude your npcs are great

Thumbs up

Please can someone tell me how to make an imbicible npc!!!!! Please!!!!!

Im just starting to make characters in accf and i cant seem to find any bunnies with invisible colors can someone please help?
    thaks,
    Jwall

-Mango, the left most color on the color pallet is "sometimes" transparent, but that's all i know.
    hope that helped ^^,
    Jwall

12. The Following User Says Thank You to agentjwall For This Useful Post:

agentjwall --

I had the same problem one time (i.e. want to choose a different color palette for a different type of animal). What I did was to start with all the bmp files and palette file from the type of animal with the right color
    and then used MS Paint to move/copy the content of each bmp file (excluding the bottom part of the texture where it shows the color palette) from the type of animal that I wanted to have.

So at the end, you will have all bmp files for the type animal that you want with the right choice of color palette (and make sure to replace
    the palette file as well).

Hope this helps.

Let me know if this explanation is not clear.