Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

Yeah he added it to the website like the day after I checked.

But he isnt as cool in person to me

i wonder if there can be a completely invisible neighbor, like a walking shirt. it could possibly be made using the way ghast is made.
    Last edited by DDD; 07-26-2009 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    i wonder if there can be a completely invisible neighbor, like a walking shirt. it could possibly be made using the way ghast is made.

Try it out with Monty, his bottom left color is invisible, and his shirt isnt as fat

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    That was my original concept with Ghast, except with red walking eyes and a beak...

But, when I colored his face with the transparency color (orange in this case), his head was a large strip of orange, red eyes, and a beak...

Let me take a crack at it. I have a new creation to add, but I dont feel like adding her right now.

EDIT: yeah same thing happened to me. I guess transparent colos dont owrk on the face.

Here is a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RUU_0351.JPG 
Views:	376 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	1347  

Quote Originally Posted by marioANDluigi95 View Post
    That was my original concept with Ghast, except with red walking eyes and a beak...

But, when I colored his face with the transparency color (orange in this case), his head was a large strip of orange, red eyes, and a beak...
    D: it would have been awesome if it was possible..

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisrock View Post
    Let me take a crack at it. I have a new creation to add, but I dont feel like adding her right now.

EDIT: yeah same thing happened to me. I guess transparent colos dont owrk on the face.

Here is a pic.
    :/ oh well

What if we deleted the files that contain the face data, so it only knows its a shirt with an invisible body?

Here is my latest NPC, bengal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bengalfiles.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	1349  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries

I like him yoshisrock. Very creative and the colors are kinda trippy. He looks like he just left a rave

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    MHunters...Npc..Is..Awesume!!! [Hes a gold pig made of jewels with a coin slot on his head.His name is RICHard
    Looks really nice, are you gonna put it up for downloading?
    btw he somehow reminded me of a shiny sableye
    Last edited by DDD; 07-27-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: pics made the quote too long.. D: