Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

Tangy always annoyed me, and i decided that i had to do something about it, that skin with pimple like things on it, i had to remove those...i also hated that leaf that is on his head, something had to be done...
    ps: its face is always the same face, because it has no feelings, because its a robot, i mean cyborg well could be like more like a robot, >_> you know what i mean....
    and now i present you, Tangy-Improved, Tangy-I for short:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DDD; 07-27-2009 at 02:40 PM.

i made another npc, which has different faces of different animals
    it wouldnt show in a pic so i made a vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBNmvAKKDiM
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Question

how i can make a npc with invisible parts like Ghast

Quote from Aibo Hack

"You are on your own. There are many possibilities based on what you can edit in the "b0.bmp" file. There are other bitmaps you can edit for a more complex custom character. The mouth bitmaps (m.?.bmp) shows the mouth in different positions, like for talking. Note: some NPCs don't have mouths. The eye bitmaps (e.?.bmp) shows the eyes in different expressions. All these bitmaps use the same color palette. You are limited to 16 colors. The first color is usually the body color, or in some cases it may be transparent. Experiment. "

I might make a dupe of richard, since the files still havent been put up

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Go for it

MHunter probably wont mind

I got a question

Everytime I edit one of my neighbors and try to import it it always says "No changes have been made skipping this Npc"And it doesnt save a thing.How would I get it to save?
    Make sure that all the bmp files has date/time that after the files.txt date/time.

Quote Originally Posted by conanac View Post
    Make sure that all the bmp files has date/time that after the files.txt date/time.

Could you explain that again except in a noob way?

Lets say I wanted to edit agent S he has a files.txt file would I change it to....? Or would I have to make another file?Or change the contents of file.txt

Sorry for da noob contents,I pretty much experienced in everything but Npcs

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Could you explain that again except in a noob way?

Lets say I wanted to edit agent S he has a files.txt file would I change it to....? Or would I have to make another file?Or change the contents of file.txt

Sorry for da noob contents,I pretty much experienced in everything but Npcs

Just open each one, then press file save on all of the textures. then import.