Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EZ_DLC_Install V2 -- Version WEEN 10/10 (Final)

Hybrid View

heres a question. What happens when new items are created that are real DLC and we have HDLC taking there slot? Is it easily movable?

> What happens when new items are created that are real DLC and we have HDLC taking there slot? Is it easily movable?
    Short answer: Yes.
    ----
    Longer answer (since this often comes up). That's on of the hypothetical arguments the "DLC haters" have been throwing around as to why Hacked DLC is bad. It may hypothetically prevent them from getting the really cool DLC items that hypothetically Nintendo is going to release in the future.
    Opinion: The track record for "official" Animal Crossing giveaways is not very good (eg: AC:WW infrequent and buggy).
    ----
    The facts:
    Nintendo has released 2 DLC items so far (in Japan only). That's less than 1% of the DLC space. You can install them in your game using EZ_DLC_Install if you have WiiBrew.
    There are no published plans on if, when and what Nintendo will release next. There is much speculation.

The "New Plan" accounts for the case where Nintendo releases few or no more items, or if they start releasing them at break-neck speed (eg: an item a week).

The 3 hacked DLC items are a little over 1% of the DLC space. They have item codes specially picked to be well outside the regular Nintendo item code area. Also plenty of room to release one a week for a few years.

The chances of an accidental collision are remote.
    ----
    Speculation continues:
    Nintendo could *intentionally* overlap the Hacked DLC range. I think that is highly unlikely.

BTW: The DLC haters like saying the Nintendo engineers would do something like that to punish the people who downloaded Hacked DLC. That's insane, a company would never do that for the support costs alone.

But even in this remote scenario, there is a simple fix for WiiBrew users and at least 2 different ways for non-WiiBrew users to get the new DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    DLC haters are so ignorant.
    OMG! YES! I agree 100%

Maybe this is not the place to put this...
    but has anyone heard of this Ruby thing? There's a user on ACC claiming to have an item called a Ruby in her 13th slot, she sent it to Monique and Monique moved away. Hoax or not? >_>

Default Dlc

Ds pet where do you want me to put my gamesave?

just a idea can there be a dlc shotgun to replace the sling shot

Blog Entries

Do believe he is saying someone should make one for HDLC. In which case its in the wrong topic..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Do believe he is saying someone should make one for HDLC. In which case its in the wrong topic..
    Thats what I thought too but he said dlc not hdlc or ohdlc. Also I think the shape of slingshot wouldnt be correct to make a shotgun.Just my opinion,and thought

Yeah its in the wrong thread, try the item_tool™ thread or item_tool™ sharing thread
    (Had to add the trade-mark signs)