Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MRDSBOY View Post
    Cool. Thankyou. I'll try it now.
    Uh, make a new character and delete mine, XD I don't want anyone impersonating me.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Uh, make a new character and delete mine, XD I don't want anyone impersonating me.
    Don't worry, I have already deleted the save that you gave me. I relised that when I saw that you had your friend code on it.

I just made 2 patterns that i found online.
    I created them in Player 1. Pattern slots 1 & 2.

I renamed them to my name and my town name.

When I've re-installed my game it says my save is corrupted.

I have no idea why seeing as i think i did it correctly.

Can anyone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by shellideaks View Post
    I just made 2 patterns that i found online.
    I created them in Player 1. Pattern slots 1 & 2.

I renamed them to my name and my town name.

When I've re-installed my game it says my save is corrupted.

I have no idea why seeing as i think i did it correctly.

Can anyone help me out?
    I feel your pain. The same thing happened to me. I tried everything and nothing worked. The only way to get your save back is if you have a backup somewhere. Luckly for me I had one that I had forgotten about. I hope you have a backup because I don't want you going through everything that I went through to get it back.

I don't have a back up lol. I already checked! I have one for my other town but not this one......I forgot.

I figured it got corrupted because it wasn't a pro design originally? I'm making my new town now and I wanna try putting the patterns on again but I first want to make sure that's what the problem was?

Quote Originally Posted by shellideaks View Post
    I don't have a back up lol. I already checked! I have one for my other town but not this one......I forgot.

I figured it got corrupted because it wasn't a pro design originally? I'm making my new town now and I wanna try putting the patterns on again but I first want to make sure that's what the problem was?
    For corrupt saves try opening them in ACToolkit, if it gives an 'invalid checksum' error it can probably be fixed. Just Save the file by ACToolkit, since it (should) fix the checksum.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Kirby View Post
    For corrupt saves try opening them in ACToolkit, if it gives an 'invalid checksum' error it can probably be fixed. Just Save the file by ACToolkit, since it (should) fix the checksum.
    I should try this with my old corrupted save. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Kirby View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I'll try that because I'm still having some issues with Pattview.

It works for me sometimes, but then every now and then I get a corrupted save. My biggest problem with the program is sometimes the pallet detection or something doesn't work exactly right sometimes. For example I had a pattern in slot one that was pallet 4, I decided to erase that and make a new pattern with pallet 11 (these pallet numbers are estimates, I can't remember right offhand). So with pallet 11 I made a Charlie Brown shirt (orangish-yellow with a black zigzag) and loaded it back onto my system. The pattern did show up in my player's menu but the color pallet was set back to 4 which made the shirt a pukey-green color with a black zipzag. I went to edit the pattern in-game and changed it back to the right pallet and it looked fine (except I lost its Pro-design status).

Is there maybe something in the process of editing a pattern's pallet that I didn't do right?

Smile

ACToolkit didn't fix the problem. Doesn't matter my backup I had is now more complete that my original save.
    Last edited by MRDSBOY; 01-13-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling error