Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Ok, so when you say that they moved out...can't you simply edit it and have new ones in? What about the tiles that you can put on the ground...can you use PAINT or a BMP editor and edit or create your own?

I have decided to try this out. I was able to do an edit on 2 villagers in my town that were downloaded from the npc sharing thread. No errors occurred but whenever i load it after installing back on the Wii, I get a data corrupt message. I am able to open the rvforest.dat file in npc_tool and AC_Toolkit with no problem. The file itself isn't bad. Is there maybe something I missed that is causing the game to not recognize the save? Thanks for any help.

Hey DsPet could you add all the dlc and hdlc to the npc tool so we can put the items in the animals houses or the even have the animal carry the ghost umbrella?

maybe even add the feature like actoolkit has (it reconizes any new dlc) that would be cool.

thanks let me know if this is possible.

I sold one to Hamtaro and he showed it in his house. YAY!

Can someone help. I dont get how to download the DLC's people have already made.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisrock View Post
    Can someone help. I dont get how to download the DLC's people have already made.
    This thread isnt for DLCs...

I only have one problem, if you change NPC to Al the gorilla you can't keep that name as it is too short. D:

> I only have one problem, if you change NPC to Al the gorilla you can't keep that name as it is too short. D:
    It is overly anal - try "AI " (extra space at the end)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Default argh!

I can't find the NPC tool... is it because i have the latest version?