Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Quote Originally Posted by snirfle View Post
    I can't find the NPC tool... is it because i have the latest version?
    Do you mean you can't find it to download or to use?

Blog Entries

Question DsPet. Ever since my last neighbor moved out, I cant remember if it was an edit or not or if that even matters, i've been stuck with 9 neighbors. I've only visited a couple of towns since then so im not sure if that has anything to do with it. Or is NPC tool capable of making a save so that I cannot get new neighbors? Or is getting new neighbors required to visit towns over wifi over and over until a new one moves in?

Edit: I think I may have solved the problem but havent tested it yet. I loaded my save with the ACToolkit and rememberd that I deleted all of the signs in the town. Well if I remember correctly a neighbor always moved it where a sign was placed. Since I deleted all the signs there was nowhere for the game to place the new house. I could be way off though.
    Last edited by wiifan420; 08-02-2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: solved...maybe

Yeah, if there is no sign, there is no place for a new house to go. You'll need to put a sign back somewhere in town where you want the new neighbor to live.

My Champ got messed up somehow, and now hes weird colored. Could someone PM me his original BMP or w/e? I havnt played or used this in a while and my sister started complaining. She doesnt know how to hack nor will she try. Please and thankyou.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herox View Post
    My Champ got messed up somehow, and now hes weird colored. Could someone PM me his original BMP or w/e? I havnt played or used this in a while and my sister started complaining. She doesnt know how to hack nor will she try. Please and thankyou.
    The npc_tool will allow you to get the orig. .BMPs as well you know..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Default missing or bad GBADecmp.dll

I cant import anything... it keeps saying missing or bad GBADecmp.dll if I edit anything! D= I dont use File/save as, only File/Save. anyway to fix this?
    _
    /_\
    l__l I made a house! and this is my house! >=D

re download the npc tool

Hi everyone, I have 9 alive villagers and one frozen (trying to move out of the city). Is there any way to prevent him from moving changing his frozen status to alive or do I have to wait for the new villager to come to the village (alive status) to edit it for the one I don't want to loose? Thanks for your time.

I was wondering, is it possible to edit what nickname the villagers choose for you? I know it's not in the tool, I just thought that it might be interesting to see if you could or couldn't.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8