Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC_Tool - Animal Villager Customization

Quote Originally Posted by aukevin View Post
    Here you go
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    I accidently stuffed up het textures. your a life saver

BTW: if you need any of the existing textures, you can easily extract them from NPC_Tool.
    Create a new folder first (to avoid overwriting your existing DLC?? folders), put one of your old RVFOREST.DAT files in it. Run NPC_Tool. Change the Prototype of the first NPC. Then "Export Textures" and look in DLC01.

i have been constantly trying to edit my neighbors, but with no luck. i even tried opening up a neighbor's texture in Windows PaintBrush and immediately saving it (without editing it at all or changing the format). then i tried to import it back but got an error. why would this happen?

> ...then i tried to import it back but got an error. why would this happen?
    Please try the "4B" version (it is slightly more flexible for .BMPs it will import)
    http://www.aibohack.com/wii/npc_tool_4b.zip
    If it still doesn't work, please email me an example of a bad .BMP.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Default Error?

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > ...then i tried to import it back but got an error. why would this happen?
    Please try the "4B" version (it is slightly more flexible for .BMPs it will import)
    http://www.aibohack.com/wii/npc_tool_4b.zip
    If it still doesn't work, please email me an example of a bad .BMP.
    When I try to import the textures, I keep on receiving the error "Missing or Bad GBADecmp.dll" I also have the 4b version of NPC_Tool and it including a file like that, but what do I do with it?

mmmh I just got the toolkit, and now I wanna get this, but I got a question, how do I make neighbors to look like famous animals? like KK Slider or Tom Nook

i finally figured it out thanks to your help, dspet. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MewtwoEx View Post
    mmmh I just got the toolkit, and now I wanna get this, but I got a question, how do I make neighbors to look like famous animals? like KK Slider or Tom Nook
    Special Animal Mod code

nevermind
    Last edited by aukevin; 02-07-2009 at 07:28 PM.

does anyone have a completely invidible NPC? (except for the shirt obviously)