Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Hybrid View

The acre editor won't be in Beta 2, unfortunately.

Default A few things I'd like to see in a future release:

I'd love to see a way for you to get 100% completion on the catalog/museum/etc. Also, I'd like it to be someday as functional as Animap.

Good luck (and great program) ,

Gamyr

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot; I'd also like to see a way to edit your character's appearance, the animals in your town (Names/Personalities/...), etc.
    Last edited by Gamyr; 11-27-2008 at 02:19 AM.

Wow, I'm surprised at how fast a map editor was released. Great job, Virus. However, do you think it would be possible to implement a feature that would change the name of one's town?

Yeah, I'm sure it's possible. I'll work on getting a name changer in a future release.

@Gamyr
    It can already edit your appearance (face and hair). Do you mean what shirt or hat you're wearing?

Hey virus, great job on this. Especially so soon! Looking forward to future releases.

Great tool can't wait for the v2.0 and further versions should be awesome. Thanks.

I keep getting the error unable to save. Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure it's possible. I'll work on getting a name changer in a future release.

@Gamyr
    It can already edit your appearance (face and hair). Do you mean what shirt or hat you're wearing?
    I wrote that before I checked the program out, but a shirt/hat editor would be nice. Also, changing what stage your house is on/what Nook's you have would be cool.

Gamyr

EDIT: A way to change your character's name/sex would be a great idea.
    EDIT 2: Sorry for all the ideas popping up at once, I'm just so excited to have this program!
    Last edited by Gamyr; 11-27-2008 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Added information

Question Anyone want a demo town?

I'd be happy to make one with no editing so people could just play with the editor.

The player name would be Hacker, and the town would be Demo. It would be saved just after the part-time work for Nook.

Anyone interested?