Page 21 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

what is

Import/Export acre layouts?

import the town shape and export the town shape

Default Animal Crossing: let's go to the city

Do you think this will work for PAL games when it releases on the 5th of december?

I thinkk i found a bug but im not sure, ifu press on an acre in acre editor, if u scroll up on wheel of ur mouse, itll replace all the acres u scrlled up on. lets say u scroll up with ur mouse on the ocean acre on the second row from the top, and uhave a land acre chosen it wuld make all those acres in that row a land acre.

Also i have 7 bridges in my town and they all work, i didnt know if you guys knew this but if u use the same bridge acre over and over again it'll only count as one
    Last edited by Brownie; 12-02-2008 at 03:03 PM.

Will there be an NPC editor? (Just to modify the animals you dont want into the animals you do want) like AnimalMap?

> Do you think this will work for PAL games when it releases on the 5th of december?
    I suspect it will. The gamesave is the same for the Japanese version (ie. ACToolkit does work with the RUUJ game today). The gamesave already has places for 7 different languages.

> Will there be an NPC editor? (Just to modify the animals you dont want into the animals you do want) like AnimalMap?
    I'm working on a separate utility for playing with NPCs (as of now: change species, change name, change catchphrase). Still looking into changing the textures.
    It is more complicated than the AC:WW version (not just a single byte of data).
    Eventually the common features will hopefully get merged into ACtoolkit.

Alright thanks :] Also, will it be possible to delete signs in the map editor? They're really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by looneyloo101 View Post
    Alright thanks :] Also, will it be possible to delete signs in the map editor? They're really annoying
    You got that right
    Last edited by Brownie; 12-02-2008 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    I thinkk i found a bug but im not sure, ifu press on an acre in acre editor, if u scroll up on wheel of ur mouse, itll replace all the acres u scrlled up on. lets say u scroll up with ur mouse on the ocean acre on the second row from the top, and uhave a land acre chosen it wuld make all those acres in that row a land acre.
    I'm pretty sure thats just an easy edit. Most likely so you dont have to click on every single individual square.