Page 54 of 127 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

I was just wondering if you could give better descriptions of the shoes. Like not much but more accurate.

I've picked a few colours sometimes and they've been nothing like what they said.

I think i picked a pink pair from the bottom and they came out blue lol.

Also, if you're adding the few items that are missing from the toolkit, the ones I've noticed are all the chess set pieces, birthday cake and the moth orchid.

I think that's it though.

I seem to have found a small glitch. If you use the the acre edit before you have a third bridge built, in a specific situation you will have a perpetual loop with the town fund. It will continually try to build a new bridge and every time you donate it will just keep going with the bridge and never move on to the fountain. I found a way to fix this but I just thought a warning might be good. You might want to do the bridge fund before editing your acres. I've been in this bridge building process 3 times now, and they never built a bridge or moved on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by protozoider View Post
    I seem to have found a small glitch. If you use the the acre edit before you have a third bridge built, in a specific situation you will have a perpetual loop with the town fund. It will continually try to build a new bridge and every time you donate it will just keep going with the bridge and never move on to the fountain. I found a way to fix this but I just thought a warning might be good. You might want to do the bridge fund before editing your acres. I've been in this bridge building process 3 times now, and they never built a bridge or moved on.
    Or you were too impatient XD they take like a week to build it.
    But yes it has already been discussed, editing your acres might mess up the bridge building process.

Default Save As

I've said it before, I'll say it again...SAVE AS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by <MERC>Spencerrocks View Post
    I've said it before, I'll say it again...SAVE AS.
    Once is enough, I hope you're aware there is a thing called right click and rename.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by protozoider View Post
    I found a way to fix this but I just thought a warning might be good.
    What's the way to fix it?

next update??? or a link to a prototype of the next release?? Please!!!!

Hi everyone. ^^
    First I'm French, I don't speak english very well... Sorry for my mistakes. ^^
    I don't know where I can post it so tell me if this topic is wrong.

I was wondering if there is a possibility like with the Neighbourg (NPC) Editor to change textures of characters (I mean Player 1
    by character) ?
    Example to change eyes color to red just with an edit of texture.

Hope you understand my question, Thank you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mila View Post
    Hi everyone. ^^
    First I'm French, I don't speak english very well... Sorry for my mistakes. ^^
    I don't know where I can post it so tell me if this topic is wrong.

I was wondering if there is a possibility like with the Neighbourg (NPC) Editor to change textures of characters (I mean Player 1
    by character) ?
    Example to change eyes color to red just with an edit of texture.

Hope you understand my question, Thank you.
    I don't think there is a way to edit player textures. You can change your appearance with the toolkit, but only with values that are already in the game.
    By the way your English is pretty good

help! when i use my save installer and isert the disc when it tells me to, it comes up with an error message. it says "data could not be read from sd car" or some thing like that and comes up with error code (r = -1) and does copy the save. please tell me how to fix this! im not useing data.bin files, i dont know whats wronge