Page 112 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Sora, delete your save file from the Wii and install the trimmed version from my post once more.

1 questin: Is it possible to make a tool with which you can edit you turnip price?

Thanks, very much, for 1.3!

I'm especially grateful for the updated DLC items, but it seems that the Flamenco Dress, an item delivered to the European crowd, is missing from the list.... (I understand that the Ladder Shades are also missing, but they apparently weren't delivered properly).

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
    Thanks, very much, for 1.3!

I'm especially grateful for the updated DLC items, but it seems that the Flamenco Dress, an item delivered to the European crowd, is missing from the list.... (I understand that the Ladder Shades are also missing, but they apparently weren't delivered properly).
    The Flamenco Dress is just a pattern.

Ah, that would be why, then!

Thanks!

Default ACToolkit

I have been using the ACToolkit to hack my game. My question is, will there ever be a way to put furniture outside and appear as furniture instead of a leaf?

Sorry nope

that would be sweet though lol

Default I can't get savegame extractor to work /=

I can't get savegame extractor to work /= It doesn't register at all so I tried save game manager but it says it can't load custom ios or something?