Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

If your talking about the save extractor an installer: If you downloaded from wiibrew its because the meta.xml and another executable (keep forgetting the name) is missing. (I had the same problem but my friend gave the stuff to me.)

Wow, excellent tool! I hope you don't mind, but I've gone ahead and put up a demonstration video giving proper credit to you guys to help publicize this amazing application.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emEk2C5FL7s&fmt=22

Keep up the amazing work!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpongeFreak52 For This Useful Post:

Nice video, but can you remove the direct download links? They will be outdated once I release Beta 2.

Thanks.

I hope you release Beta 2 before next Monday, I really want that Acre Editor.

The acre editor won't be in Beta 2, unfortunately.

Default A few things I'd like to see in a future release:

I'd love to see a way for you to get 100% completion on the catalog/museum/etc. Also, I'd like it to be someday as functional as Animap.

Good luck (and great program) ,

Gamyr

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot; I'd also like to see a way to edit your character's appearance, the animals in your town (Names/Personalities/...), etc.
    Last edited by Gamyr; 11-27-2008 at 02:19 AM.

Wow, I'm surprised at how fast a map editor was released. Great job, Virus. However, do you think it would be possible to implement a feature that would change the name of one's town?

Yeah, I'm sure it's possible. I'll work on getting a name changer in a future release.

@Gamyr
    It can already edit your appearance (face and hair). Do you mean what shirt or hat you're wearing?

Hey virus, great job on this. Especially so soon! Looking forward to future releases.