Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Some further clarification: The ACToolkit includes all of the items in multiple languages (see the readme for more details). Translated interfaces have not been implemented, and I don't have plans to release the source code at this time.

Why you don't have include "language" with "File, Resident...." ? It more easy for choose the languages

What are Barrier 3 and 19 used for?

what are the patterns?
    like pattern 1-1, 1-2. All those.

Blog Entries

Player 1, pattern 1... player 1 pattern 2... etc

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

it wont let me download v1.3 any help would be helpful

I was wondering, would it be possible to make a 3DS version of this. Like you can download the application onto an SD card. Thus the application would have to be reformatted to work on a nintendo 3DS. Anyways the application is on the SD and you put it back in the 3DS then you get a little application on the home screen that can directly edit your game info. You would to have the cartridge in although for it to work I assume. But it wouldn't have to be like the real deal just like a bell editor and maybe who lives in your town. Dont know if its possible but would be cool if you could transfer as an 3DS application.

I know this is an old thread... but I was looking for an .acs to .pat converter, like the pattview 2.1 or pattviewx had... but i can find any place to get the files, maybe someone still have one of those?

In the last post in the Patview thread, Virus gave a link to the PatviewX .rar file. You can still use that for a converter. You just have to keep telling it not to update.

I just recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, will this still work on Windows 10?

What are the steps to get ACToolKit on my laptop? What other programs do I need to have?
    Last edited by Farrah35; 02-05-2021 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Other questions/support needed