Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Neighbors Sharing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by neverland View Post
    Here's the other Pokemon NPC texture:

It's Mewtwo from the Pokemon Series. It has the "Cranky Male" personality (Just like Mew, it doesn't have gender but the voice and the personality fits the character) Its birthday its July 18th (The day the First Pokemon Movie was released. It is using an "A Shirt" but I want to make a custom shirt for it later. Also I didn't make any mouth animations because the character doesn't need to move lips to talk in the movie. Hope you like it :P

I am also working on Lucario.
    Which NPC Prototype does this use?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PopTart View Post
    I doubt that anyone will see this, but here is a texture of Avery that I made
    lol... just imagine if you make him completely invisible then he goes to someone elses town.. >_>

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder13 View Post
    Which NPC Prototype does this use?
    A cat :P

So I can use ANY cat? Because I tried it and It was classified as an "unchanged" npc when I imported it. Hm.. Same thing happened for mew.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder13 View Post
    So I can use ANY cat? Because I tried it and It was classified as an "unchanged" npc when I imported it. Hm.. Same thing happened for mew.
    Same thing happens with me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu344 View Post
    Same thing happens with me too.
    I think that's a bug of the program because it happens to me too, what I do to fix it, is open any of the textures on Paint add a pixel somewhere and then close and save, now try to import again the textures and the program will recognize them.

No need to even make any changes in the texture. Just save it as soon as it opens and it will create a save that is sooner than the default, allowing for changes to be made.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beretta For This Useful Post:

Yeah I figured it out. I did what neverland suggested and edited a texture file and clicked undo then save and it imported fine. Oh yeah, I made a video showcasing the NPC textures that I thought where good from here/worked:

Click to play video.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiiNCsGzyRM

Smile Are you "the" Alice?

It's the Cheshire Cat from the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie. It has the Lazy Male personality and it's birthday is March 5th (The day the movie was released worldwide). It's also using a Deep Blue Shirt because it fits well with the palette. Hope you like it.

(Click here or the picture for download)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to neverland For This Useful Post:

(Download)

Dobie, a wolf islander from the original GCN Animal Crossing.

Prototype: Chief
    Personality: Lazy
    Birthday: April 4th
    Catchphrase: ohmmm
    Shirt: Blue Aloha Shirt
    Umbrella: Any
    Last edited by ♦AnimalForestFan♦; 03-23-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    12-6 Cloud ?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ♦AnimalForestFan♦ For This Useful Post: