Thread: [NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks [U] [AR]

Blog Entries

Default [NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks [U] [AR]

I wrote this one because of a request from my good buddy Wiifan420

Here you are, good sir. Sorry the kids at GBAtemp fail and can't make a simple 16-bit write.

Code:
    Rupee Amount
    12264908 0000XXXX
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Blog Entries

Hehe, who knew kids could rage so hard over one post.

I'll only respond to all of the flaming (now removed) once:

GBAtemp consists of 99% leeches/failures/10 year old kids and 1% useful individuals who have some idea of what they're talking about. What has occured in this topic is clear evidence of that, so thanks for proving my point

Now, let's respond to your laughable criticism.

>We don't waste our time with AR codes. We write ASM codes.
    Your broken rupee modifier that forced me to write this code for my friend was actually a 3 line ARDS code. Anything else you'd like to lie about? Why use assembly for a 16-bit write? I see no reason to overcomplicate. Maybe you think writing in assembly makes you a better coder, but there's such thing as efficiency in the programming world and turning 1 line into 8 is not even close to efficient.

>Nice to know you feel that way about us...
    See above.

>Why are you flaming us when we have (insert ridiculous number here) codes for this game and you only have one?
    You see, I only made this one code in response to your horrible release. I criticized you for not being able to create a simple 16-bit write and instead over-complicating it by making a broken multiplier code. Bravo! I never intended to write any codes for this game. I haven't written an ARDS code in years and I didn't plan to start for this game. Maybe you should do a little research. We were writing codes years before Prof. 9 or any of your other "uber h4x0rz" at GBAtemp (see Game-Hackers 3 years ago or HaxxorWorld 5 years ago).

Any further flaming will just end in a ban. The rules clearly state no posting in a release thread (unless it's the occasional "thank you", which we let slide). You want to be taken seriously as a community, yet you come here and prove you can't be.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iPikachu View Post

Here you are, good sir.
    sorry kid, you just fail so much.
    by the way, make a guess why no one has bothered to update the database.

-flamebot-
    And for the record, ASM isn't hard at all... Either way please do stop posting in the releases section.

mmm, by the way for those Game-Hackers members who would like to comment on their topic Click here..... however please try to be "polite" Remember you do represent Game-Hackers!
    Last edited by Maniac; 12-06-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.