Thread: Town Upgrading

Default Town Upgrading

I have a problem, with upgrading my town through the town fund. I edited my grids and everything. I went and did the town upgrade through the town funds and she asked about the bridge placement. I voted on a certain spot (gave 2 choices) a week later I got a note saying the bridge was built and done. But it was not there. Than the next day they asked me to vote on the bridge placement again. Is there anyway this can be fixed??

if you really want a bridge just add one using the edit acre option on actoolkit 1.2

Its not that, its just that I wanted to get passed the first upgrade (the bridge), so that i can get the fountain and the lighthouse. I know i can add those in myself, but i don't want to. I like to play the game through. I manly use actoolkit, for watering flowers, pulling weeds, and placing paths. ( which i use it on a daily basis for those things).

Try taking the bridge count in your town down to two with the acre editor. Then they will be able to build a bridge, and you can move on. After that, you should be able to change the bridges as much as you want. It's just a theory, but it's something to try.
    Everywhere at once.

I will try that out, not sure if it will work cause i had 3 bridges to start with on my original town.

Most likely need to have an acre that can have a bridge installed, if you already have a bridge taking up every acre that can have one then it wont let you, something to note is that acres with waterfalls cant have bridges.

There are 2 corners where bridges can be built, and those are the 2 options that they give me.