Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I add an "activator" to a code & converting codes

Default Re: How do I add an "activator" to a code & converting codes

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to answer the question ops: No. I don't think so.
    Heres why!

Code:
    [C] Have 1000 HP in arcade battles
    021c0608 000003e8

[A] Have 1000 HP
    121c0648 000003e8
    The first half-line of code (for these types of code) is an address. The second half-line is the value (3e8 is hex for 1000).

You'll notice that these 2 codes are stored at totally different addresses. This would suggest enemy health is also stored in a totally different address in 'arcade battles' (whatever they are). Therefore I don't think it is possible to get base any relationship between the non-arcade style battles and the arcade style battles in terms of the address.

However If you can find out the address at which enemy health is stored at. You can easily set it to 0

What game is this for btw?

Also off-topic. I'm not a moderator so I don't really care but if its a separate topic don't post it in the same thread.

AH(2)

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    EDIT: Sorry I forgot to answer the question ops: No. I don't think so.
    Heres why!

Code:
    [C] Have 1000 HP in arcade battles
    021c0608 000003e8

[A] Have 1000 HP
    121c0648 000003e8
    The first half-line of code (for these types of code) is an address. The second half-line is the value (3e8 is hex for 1000).

You'll notice that these 2 codes are stored at totally different addresses. This would suggest enemy health is also stored in a totally different address in 'arcade battles' (whatever they are). Therefore I don't think it is possible to get base any relationship between the non-arcade style battles and the arcade style battles in terms of the address.

However If you can find out the address at which enemy health is stored at. You can easily set it to 0

What game is this for btw?

Also off-topic. I'm not a moderator so I don't really care but if its a separate topic don't post it in the same thread.

AH(2)
    Custom Robo Arena. An arcade battle is a series of battles, in which you gain points by finishing off the enemy quickly, using different parts, having a lot of health left etc etc. For some reason though, the normal health codes don't seem to work in the arcade.

I tried using Renegade + No$GBA, both downloaded from the Kodewerx EnHackcyclopedia, to search for the offset of the enemy HP in normal battles, but no matter what value I enter, I can't seem to find anything at all ,_-_

By the way, I just noticed that A-C=40. So now I'm gonna try substracting 40 from B. ^^

Oh and sorry, this just seemed the best place to ask, I mean, it is a kind of adding/substracting hex values, just like porting. IMO it just sounded silly to open a new topic xD

Yes but what I am telling you is that it is unlikely that the addresses are linked that way.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: