Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jayfng's...

Default jayfng's...

ok guys you know the weeds to bells that jayfng made... well i think vash made a code like that but you can select the things you want to change i think the code is the search and replace code... i mean you put the weed 1 hex to search for then you put in the bag of 99k hex and you activate the code and the weeds are now bells or am i wrong???

Question: in the ds workshop... the joker generator is it so that say i put a code in that the activators 'A' and i want it 'B' i select the b thing and will it change the triger to 'B'???

thanks in advance as usual!

Default Re: jayfng's...

Code:
    L+Up (<I think) = Weeds to 99k
    94000130 FFBE0000
    D3000000 021E6D4A
    C0000000 00000FFF
    DC000000 00000002
    F2000000 00000002
    82000000 0000001F
    72000000 00000026
    10000000 000014FD
    D2000000 00000000
    Dis Credit: I did not write this code (speaker219 did)

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

i know how to do it but i was wondering if jfng had to make such a long code and it seems that the admins and moderatos on this site are better coders than the actual datel team!!! :!: :!: :!:

Jay wrote that code before 'search and replace' was common knowledge but HELL YEAH datel may make the products but they have no imagination in the pre-made code anymore

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

jays code wasgood but it didnt need to be so long i remember it to be longer than the one vash made...

Yeh but Jay was always making random codes (who makes one that changes weeds to 69K?!

Blog Entries

The method known as Search and Replace was originally discovered by DsPet, or AiboPet (Best known for creating AnimalMap). JayFNG had been working on it for a long time but DsPet (a long time hacker with us) released it before JayFNG did. A member of HW (our old site) sent the method to Mr.Jay and he eventually took all credit for DsPet's discovery. We still have the original technical discussions over at HW before JayFNG ever released the code. We've e-mailed him plenty of times to give proper credit but he has yet to respond.

In closing, I've been given a lot of credit lately for this method and I had nothing to do with its creation. I've been simply explaining how to use it a lot lately and people assumed I created it. If anyone, it was DsPet and DsPet alone. JayFNG will get all the respect he deserves from me. He does a fine job at coding but when he stole this method from DsPet without any proper credit he really showed his true colors. It was a sad sad day for Datel.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

How the hell did he get away with that! Don't you have dated proof it was dspet's

ye!!! dspet should get the credit not some amater coder like me! jay is as rubish as me!

Blog Entries

and I shortened the code <__<

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.