Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving and Christmas HDLC

Default Thanksgiving and Christmas HDLC

As the holidays grow ever so nearer, I wonder if there will be any OHDLC or HDLC relaesedby DsPet. I really hope so. What do you think would be some good ideas for a holiday DLC? I personally would like to see a poinsetta made from like the morning glory or a dreydal made from the Japanese DLC the top.

Well we have 2 official DLC items coming from Nintendo in about a week. Plus we just got a new HDLC a few days ago. So in my opinion we should be set for awhile and not really expect anything new to come out for awhile. To be greedy I wouldn't mind a few OHDLC items for the hat and accessory slots.

He said this awhile ago but I think it still remains true.

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    Since there are only 256 slots/spaces (and Nintendo is eating them up for their promotions) permanent HDLC should be high quality and popular (ie. voting).

> As the holidays grow ever so nearer...

Please try recoloring the existing flowers, to make them more like Poinsettia.
    The old ITEM_Tool tutorial explains how to do it ( http://www.aibohack.com/wii/itemtool.htm )

----
    I expect a few new Nintendo DLC released to honor the 1 year anniversary for those people who stuck with the game for a year.
    ----
    "permanent HDLC should be high quality and popular"
    Also true, but it is 1 year later.

Time has passed, the standards may have fallen ;->

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    Time has passed, the standards may have fallen ;->
    Haha. That's good for the greedy (and lazy) masses.
    Are some the items in the item_tool share thread the ones you are thinking about making permanent? If you still wanted a vote to take place on what items to use, you (or someone of your choosing) should make a post at some point so everyone can vote on it. That is if some are already on your maybe list.

> Are some the items in the item_tool share thread the ones you are thinking about making permanent?
    Many were simple recoloring of existing items (good for experimenting, but not worthy for permanent items).
    I missed a few because the .BRES files were no longer available.
    (IIRC the only remaining contenders were the Ash Cap and a Gizoid helmet)

If you have any favorites that I missed, comment on that old thread or here.
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1652

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    Well we have 2 official DLC items coming from Nintendo in about a week. Plus we just got a new HDLC a few days ago. So in my opinion we should be set for awhile and not really expect anything new to come out for awhile. To be greedy I wouldn't mind a few OHDLC items for the hat and accessory slots.

He said this awhile ago but I think it still remains true.

Yea we did just get two Offical DLC and what was the new HDLC?

New Colored Morning Glory (red)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RUU_0002.JPG 
Views:	331 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	1630  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    Is that a DspEt approved HDLC?

Quote Originally Posted by King Zanto View Post
    New Colored Morning Glory (red)
    and how do you install those items intu your real town data?