Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACWW Invisibilty glitch

Blog Entries

Default ACWW Invisibilty glitch

Well, here's what happened

I was in my girlfriend's town, and I used RTSR to replace her pattern with a 4 leaf clover, then i picked it up. Then, I placed it back down with a pattern seed, and I became invisible to everyone in the town (only my head was visible)

Is it possible to make glitches into AR codes?

Became invisible on Wifi? Or in your town?
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

He said he was in his girlfriends town.............Lol I wish I was there.

Well... As for turning it into a code you could make a code to mimic exactly what you did thus causing the glitch. I dunno what else... maybe a glitch could become ar code. Who knows.

Blog Entries

Try to mimic it.. see if it happens again :/

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Try to mimic it.. see if it happens again :/
    Well, that's the problem. I've had things like that happen a lot but when I try to make them happen, they don't. A few things that have happened:

My friend picks up a 4 leaf clover, puts it in his pocket and the clover stays floating in midair (everyone can see it except him)

My friend was swinging his net or something, and then he put it up, and his arm was sticking out (it looked hilarious )

I was at someones town, and it was REALLY laggy. I dropped a bag of bells at the same time they dropped a pattern, and it was a mix between the two

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Well, that's the problem. I've had things like that happen a lot but when I try to make them happen, they don't. A few things that have happened:

My friend picks up a 4 leaf clover, puts it in his pocket and the clover stays floating in midair (everyone can see it except him)

My friend was swinging his net or something, and then he put it up, and his arm was sticking out (it looked hilarious )

I was at someones town, and it was REALLY laggy. I dropped a bag of bells at the same time they dropped a pattern, and it was a mix between the two
    Well, most of these things are caused by lag. If you were somehow to simulate that lag whenat the same point of movement in a code[ I doubt this is even possible ] then that sounds like it would work. Again, I doubt one could have a code that intentionally create lag. But I'm not too experienced with this stuff, so hey, who knows?

(Will edit this later with my font style Charlie)
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Default Geuss What!

Same thing happened to me, but I used the remove everything code and it turned me invisable... Back when I was a seeder I wanted to test that code, and it makes me invisable?

Yeah that would all be lag, and not a glitch I believe unless (like Teh_Hacker said) you could simulate lag. Possible, but not to0 probable. The only real glitch I know of is a glitch where you can talk while sitting in a chair on AC:WW. Just press the button to get out of the chair (whichever direction) and at the same time press Y to go to your inventory. Would be interesting if you could simulate lag though. You could do it by putting a whole bunch of X-Mas trees and such in an area, but don't think thats what we are after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    Yeah that would all be lag, and not a glitch I believe unless (like Teh_Hacker said) you could simulate lag. Possible, but not to0 probable. The only real glitch I know of is a glitch where you can talk while sitting in a chair on AC:WW. Just press the button to get out of the chair (whichever direction) and at the same time press Y to go to your inventory. Would be interesting if you could simulate lag though. You could do it by putting a whole bunch of X-Mas trees and such in an area, but don't think thats what we are after.
    It's easier than you think
    Just make an ASM routine that does some pointless complicated thing over and over, and it'll slow the game down