Thread: AC Toolkit V1.2 - display problems

Default AC Toolkit V1.2 - display problems

I have AC Toolkit on 3 computers, it works fine on those running XP. The third computer running Vista seems to have some compatibility problems with AC Toolkit. When editing a town, the "Apply" button on the bottom right is missing and the 4 buttons below the town map are missing as well. Thus changes can not be applied or saved. I've tried hiding the toolbar, not allowing it to stay on top, but the map just fills the screen and the buttons are still missing when the toolbar is not present. I've tried running the program in XP emulation mode to no avail. I don't know if this is a Vista problem or some type of video problem. I'm running it on a 24" wide screen monitor. It's frustrating, hope you can help.

it works on my computer,im running vista,64-bit
    xJohnnx

Blog Entries

Try changing your resolution settings, maybe that'll help

Blog Entries

I remember a few weeks back someone had this exact same problem. I dunno if they fixed it but you might can look back a few pages and see. Or if its been fixed, look in the locked threads. I hope this helps.

Wiifan420, I would appreciate it. I tried changing resolutions, no luck :-(

Blog Entries

That took forever. I finally found it. http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1594 , however I didnt read all of it lol so I dunno if it will help.