Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear DSpet and fellow HDLC tool users

Default Dear DSpet and fellow HDLC tool users

DSpet, I speak for many when I say thank you for your huge brain powers and code manipulations that allow us not so smart people to use them, and well lets get to the point, in no means I wanna rush you nor the others but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say, we need more HDLC soon, just take a couple of more slots, its alright, Nintendo is releasing items like crazy now, probably cuz they know about you and the tool to create items, just think about this. Before the sabers and the blue pikmin hat came out they only had 2 DLC, in like 2 months, then after the HDLC, they rushed and made over 10 items in 3 months or so, so... why not release some new HDLC really soon? Im sure people will grow to like it, after all nothing you or the other hackers do will be worse than "the top" >_> well thats what I think and Im sure there are some others who think just like me out there. but really, we need more cool stuff! heck even the Guitar axe is better than a silly japanese shelve that takes like 2 spaces in ur house and does nothing! (tokonoma)seriously there is a lot of that furniture already, or a silly student cap that looks just like a cop hat, hear the fans!! we need cooler stuff! its been long enough since the sabers =s
    thats all, thank yo ufor reading everyone, and thank you DSpet for making all this possible
    Au Revoir

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MewtwoEx For This Useful Post:

Maybe fly swatter to replace net (just thinking outloud)

re: Nintendo releasing items
    So far their pace isn't that fast, and it has been slowing down a little (approximately 1 per month, maybe more because of region uniqueness). Not as many holidays I guess.

re: we need more (cool) hacked items
    I agree with your general sentiment. FWIW: I've given up on the public item editing tools (ItemTool/LMT) and the "New Plan". The idea of getting more people involved in creating new items has been total failure (for a number of reasons).
    Thanks to the few that tried.

Blog Entries

IMHO: The tools weren't advanced enough. Not through any fault of your own, but the model manipulation just wasn't there. I think it's best to leave it to the professional hackers like yourself to create the hacked items. Everything you've made is very impressive and I'd love to see more of your ideas placed in the game.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Yes thank you for reading, and thats what I'm trying to say. it took long enough to get this far, why quit now? DSpet you are a real player just like us, and you are reacheable and open for ideas, you did it once, and the audience wants more of your work, I know how hard it is to create the items with that tool, but unless you do something we are stuck with just "holiday sutff" from Japan and other regions that honestly isnt that good people may get excited at first cuz its new stuff, but it gets old when is just sitting there. and I know I'm like making a big deal because theres plenty of empty slots, but all these new boring items being released just arent that fun, nothing has been better than the Lightsabers seriously, we need items made by fans for fans!

[QUOTE=PAPA369;18248]Maybe fly swatter to replace net/QUOTE]

I think that would be pretty cool..

well i triedto make some. man it's hard! but i did get some good items though

EDiT: Could we-wait i mean you, distribute the guitar axe?or something else?
    Last edited by buriedsmilies; 05-26-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Default Nice!

Nice Page!
    Features:
    » Create your own profile page
    » Place mini-updates like Twitter
    » Add your town specefications
    » Upload videos and pictures
    » And much more...

I'm one of the few who actually made some hacked items, it was hard, but I did make some decent items. I'd love to see some of the Nintendo based HDLC other members released; e.g. Ash's cap marioANDluigi95 made or the other colored Pikmin hats. If you don't plan on releasing any more HDLC soon, then I just ask that you please make some of the items other members made into OHDLC for DLC_Tool.