Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit maps

Default ACToolkit maps

What about making a site where you can download edited (with ACTookit)maps (RVFOREST.dat) for Animal Crossing. So you can trade maps with other Animal Crossing fans. Is it a good idea?, then I will make a site.

Can someone make a supply town? Like with a good amount of every item!! & Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by AnWiimal-Crossing View Post
    What about making a site where you can download edited (with ACTookit)maps (RVFOREST.dat) for Animal Crossing. So you can trade maps with other Animal Crossing fans. Is it a good idea?, then I will make a site.
    Quote Originally Posted by ee1vv2aa3nn4 View Post
    Can someone make a supply town? Like with a good amount of every item!! & Hybrid
    I'm sure both of these things will eventually happen if more people start to hack on the Wii. There's probably some type of community that does so already.. except no one knows about it. I'll start googling and post anything that looks good.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Hacker View Post
    I'm sure both of these things will eventually happen if more people start to hack on the Wii. There's probably some type of community that does so already.. except no one knows about it. I'll start googling and post anything that looks good.
    Like a site that has hundreds of ACToolkit maps? FIND IT WE NEED IT!! xD

I had a pretty good supply town from my giveaway. If i can find an old save I'll post it up here.

From now on, I'll be editing this post.

I've asked several sites that might be interested in hosting such a thing, and if they say yes, I'll post the url here.

Alright, they've agreed to let us do this. However, they don't want anything dangerous, so I'll be approving the gamesaves/maps and I'll give you the site once the development is complete.
    Last edited by Teh_Hacker; 04-05-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by shellideaks View Post
    I had a pretty good supply town from my giveaway. If i can find an old save I'll post it up here.
    You owned SAMG rite

I'm still confuzzled on how to use this map importer thingy. >_>
    Yo mama. :U

Quote Originally Posted by zachev2kool View Post
    I'm still confuzzled on how to use this map importer thingy. >_>
    It's like animal map for the Wii version of Animal Crossing. Please refer to this thread for more details: http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1098

Default Old Supply town map

Since I don't even have this silly town anymore, but I still have it on photobucket, thought I'd share..lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SupplyTownfeb1final.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	1003   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SplytwnULT3.jpg 
Views:	612 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	1004  
    Come to the dark side, we have cookies