Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Editing Tools - early alpha (USB Gecko or gamesave)

Your welcome. I'm glad I was about to find out what went wrong. Would stink if it didn't work, xD.

To DSPet - What do the video file, and the other files, actually do?

when i install my savegame (with the green lightsabre) and run gecko os with the code the lighsabres and the other DLC Items are invisible...

Im form europe (RUUP)

> If you look in your folder with your RVFOREST.dat file, there should be other files, including a video file. ...
    Thanks, I'll clarify that in the tutorial (ie. copy over a previous Extract). Same rules as using the other tools ACToolkit/PattView/NPC_Tool etc.
    > To DSPet - What do the video file, and the other files, actually do?
    The important one is FILELIST.DAT. The rest are part of the standard gamesave stuff inside the Wii.

> when i install my savegame (with the green lightsabre) and run gecko os with the code the lighsabres and the other DLC Items are invisible...
    > Im form europe (RUUP)
    I tested the RUUP version earlier. Check that the 'patch' command is uploading the proper patch_ruup.bin. Has any other RUUP user tried this (USB Gecko or Gamesave) ?

>_> i cant change the pallete
    i mean i did change the pallette for the lisstle pic just as the instructions sadi but i cant do anything with the saber pic, i can change the pallete for the saber pic T_T

> when i install my savegame (with the green lightsabre) and run gecko os with the code the lighsabres and the other DLC Items are invisible...
    > Im form europe (RUUP)
    I tested the RUUP version earlier. Check that the 'patch' command is uploading the proper patch_ruup.bin. Has any other RUUP user tried this (USB Gecko or Gamesave) ?[/quote]
    My items are invisible too. I have PAL. What do you mean by patch?

Quote Originally Posted by MRDSBOY View Post
    > Im form europe (RUUP)
    I tested the RUUP version earlier. Check that the 'patch' command is uploading the proper patch_ruup.bin. Has any other RUUP user tried this (USB Gecko or Gamesave) ?
    My items are invisible too. I have PAL. What do you mean by patch?[/quote]

yes the same thing...
    it in my town but in the test town too

Can anyone shed some light on this fiasco? Us PAL hackers want to make items too.

yes I was so happy when the Tool realised and now are the item invisible...

ut i think its because the cheat code...

Quote Originally Posted by King Zanto View Post
    yes I was so happy when the Tool realised and now are the item invisible...

ut i think its because the cheat code...
    It is. I tested the TESTSAVE without codes on and the DLC items were visible.

>...PAL hackers want to make items too.
    The RUUP gamesave address is screwed up. I'll fix it soon.
    In the mean time you can use the USB Gecko approach if you like (it puts the data in the wrong place, but it works). Follow the tutorial #1 - when it says you should get a black handled axe, you won't. But when you type 'guitar' it will work fine from then on.