Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: On ACToolKit1.3

Hello, I'm new to this forum and hacking the Wii with homebrew. I did it a couple of weeks ago mainly to regrow my grass as I'm sure many others have done. First off, I'm wondering if in the next 1.3 update, will it be possible to place bridges other than selecting the specified acre to do so. My town layout is in such a way where this isn't possible without severely altering the current layout which I don't want to do.

Second of all, will it be possible to regrow grass only in certain areas? To be more specific, will it be possible to pick "squares" in any given acre where grass is to be regrown? The reason for this is my girlfriend for one has "natural" paths, meaning bare ground that she set up as her paths and doesn't wish to simply "revive" all the grass. My paths are patterns so I don't mind using the current feature for my own town.

Of course I may be missing something since I'm new. For instance I don't know exactly what the current "import, export" feature is for or if it can be used for what I wish to do. Please point me in the right direction if this is the case.

By no means am I going to ask "when" will the next update come out. I accept that it will be released when its ready and like any great movie, book, or video game, it should only be released when its just right and not rushed.

Cheers!

The answer to your first question is no. You must edit the acre.

Second, just goto the grass editor and type in the box "255". After that click the spots you want there to be grass.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Press SET on the grass editor then 255 amd place grass where you want

While it's Christmas and we are all asking Santa for different things, I'd like a friend code editor built into the next version of AC Toolkit. Please Santa, I'll be a good boy!

Hey there, Maniac.

I was wondering, does your import/export map tool export flower/tree locations as well, or is it only the static map/buildings?

Thanks,

~ Duchess
    Last edited by Duchess; 07-22-2009 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
    Hey there, Maniac.

I was wondering, does your import/export map tool export flower/tree locations as well, or is it only the static map/buildings?

Thanks,

~ Duchess
    yes it imports/exports every item and building in your town, its really Gewd, i use it everyday

Thanks!

I actually tried it out, myself, and figured out that it did, but thank you for the answer; I appreciate it!

Exclamation how

ok kan some1 tellme how to instal ACToolkit? plzzzzz i need dis im a newbie so yaaa....

*Face palm*
    you just open it and use it, you can't install it.
    Last edited by DDD; 08-13-2009 at 08:34 PM.