Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make AR code?

Hybrid View

Default How to make AR code?

I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

Inyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed how you people want release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? Iunno, but I wanna know how.

Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.

Blog Entries

Look on the GH wiki
    I can help you with assembly if you want.

@BS: Your request is highly vauge but I'll attemt to answer.
    1. I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

No its not the correct place is Ametuer Coding

2. Anyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed how you people won't release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? I dunno, but I wanna know how.

Some codes are not released because they are deemed unsafe. As far as I am aware several of the codes which are not released publicly are released in VIP as this is deemed a good way of containing them.

3. Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.
    As Dragonboy mentioned the GH Wiki (http://wiki.game-hackers.com) is an extremley useful resource and as I mentioned your request is too vauge if you can give me an example of somthing more specific that you want to achieve then I can attempt to assist you in your goal.

Best of Luck.
    -Elliot

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

Elliot? hmmm.... You I presume? Vip huh... Bwhuhuhaha!!! My time will be soon....

Oh and thanks for the info about vip... I guess I'll get vip soon then...
    Last edited by Drew956; 05-28-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Elliot? hmmm.... You I presume? Vip huh... Bwhuhuhaha!!! My time will be soon....

Oh and thanks for the info about vip... I guess I'll get vip soon then...
    May I warn you that not too many are released there... 2 or 3 i think :\ oh..and the latch for ASM.

Edit: 1,400th post! ^_^

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    @BS: Your request is highly vauge but I'll attemt to answer.
    1. I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

No its not the correct place is Ametuer Coding

2. Anyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed how you people won't release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? I dunno, but I wanna know how.

Some codes are not released because they are deemed unsafe. As far as I am aware several of the codes which are not released publicly are released in VIP as this is deemed a good way of containing them.

3. Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.
    As Dragonboy mentioned the GH Wiki (http://wiki.game-hackers.com) is an extremley useful resource and as I mentioned your request is too vauge if you can give me an example of somthing more specific that you want to achieve then I can attempt to assist you in your goal.

Best of Luck.
    -Elliot
    Hope this helps
    ~Aswan

What is your name????

Yeah... lol. The wiki isnt working which is why you tells me to go to enhacklopedia no? Okay I have already been there and it is awesome but I liked the gh wiki. I was just wondering if it was ever coming back. Search keywords.... hmmm... for what? I do not know what you are referring to so I apolagize for any inconvenience. Henceforth and forever. I was merely acknowledging the presence of codes to which I have no acess.

@Sora1234
    My real name? Or my nickname?(or were you even talking to me?)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Yeah... lol. The wiki isnt working which is why you tells me to go to enhacklopedia no? Okay I have already been there and it is awesome but I liked the gh wiki. I was just wondering if it was ever coming back. Search keywords.... hmmm... for what? I do not know what you are referring to so I apolagize for any inconvenience. Henceforth and forever. I was merely acknowledging the presence of codes to which I have no acess.

@Sora1234
    My real name? Or my nickname?(or were you even talking to me?)
    Please excuse AH, he becomes slightly confused sometimes.. >.>

heh.

Can you put in a txt file just in case he removes it before I actually get vip?
    Should stay there he requests for it to be removed (he hasnt done it so far so I doubt he will).
    Last edited by Maniac; 05-29-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeSmee View Post
    I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

Anyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed( ... Too bad? >_>) how you people want release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? Dunno, but I wanna know how.

Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.
    Lol, this kids attitude.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Hacker View Post
    Lol, this kids attitude.
    I hope he realizes there is no good guide, if any, out there >_> but yeah.. seen people like that before.. annoying.