Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC:CF has a habit of freezing when I upload hacked DLC...

Interesting...

While it is true that I originally used the same procedure as you (putting down parched red tulips, installing DLC, putting down more parched red tulips, installing DLC), I'm getting the same result by deleting the DLC and doing it the new way (putting down parched red tulips, parched white tulips, and parched yellow tulips, then installing DLC all at once).

It would seem as though I can do anything I want except open those darn dressers.

I really need some help.

I'm really not sure on this one, but it might be something to try. You run toolkit, so you can get everything in your dresser back. Go through it and write down all the items you have and then delete them. Do the same thing with your inventory. Also, if there are any hdlc already on your map somewhere, remove those too. After all of this, save and then do the dlc giveaway process (parched flowers). If this doesn't work, I just dunno.

Also. Hey Annette!
    Everywhere at once.

I finally solved the problem.

What happened was, I was only trying to upload the ShinyBluePikmin and the Lightsabres, therefore I deleted the Red Pikmin and Top from the DLC Tool, not knowing I was actually deleting my data of ever having them in the first place.

With a Red Pikmin and a Top inside my dresser, the game could not register their data, and because of this, the game was freezing.

THANK YOU ALL! I'M FINALLY BACK!