Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freezing

Default Freezing

When I played CF with just the Save Game installers and extracters everything worked fine for the most part. However recently I began using Gecko OS to use TTI and RTWE. That also was working fine. Sometimes, though when I go to open my pockets it freezes and I have to unplug my wii and plug it back in. I'm curious to why it is doing this.

Are you inputting values that aren't in the hex and then accidently pressing the button modifiers? That is most likely your problem.

it does that to me too after bout three times of restarting. i have to reload my codes on my computer. i have system firmware 3.4 btw

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklemeemo View Post
    Are you inputting values that aren't in the hex and then accidently pressing the button modifiers? That is most likely your problem.
    I'm using RTWE when it normaly freezes, I'm using normal codes and the activators.

do you ever have TTI and RTWE on at the same time?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklemeemo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklemeemo View Post
    do you ever have TTI and RTWE on at the same time?
    Yes, would that be the problem?

it could be, if you are inputting terrain codes and accidently hitting the button activators for TTI then it will freeze your game because you cant have terrain items in your inventory, so i tend to just keep RTWE on considering it can do everything TTI can and more. Thats really the only thing i can think of that could be wrong because i use RTWE for hours on end without it freezing my game.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklemeemo For This Useful Post:

Well, I turned TTI off and just ran RTWE and it did the same thing. Is there a clear pockets code?

you could use the ACtoolkit to clear your pockets

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklemeemo For This Useful Post: