Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: is there a way to...

Blog Entries

Kay going off topic people >_> If you don't have any more questions about this I might as well lock it.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

I have a question thats on topic. How can this be done without a USB Gecko, if I already have the coords? Anyone willing to help?

Blog Entries

Set the coords to somewhere in your town via a code... then save, extract your game using the savegame extractor.. pop it in actoolkit to fix the checksums.. Move it to where evere you want, save it. Then use the savegame isntaller to re install it.

Blog Entries

And do you happen to have this code i can use to set the coords. And thanks a ton for the quick response maniac.

Very nice, I didn't think it was impossible too have both until I saw this topic <_<.

I've never put something into AC:CF using codes before, I've just used the ACToolkit, NPC Editor, and the Pattern Editor, so if I could get some help with how to load the codes into my game to give me the windmill (I already have the lighthouse) I'd appreciate it.

I was reading this thread about entering codes in a txt file and using the Ocarina PC app and Gecko OS which I noticed I have in my Homebrew Channel from when I installed that. According to that thread I'm suppose to put the codes of what I want into a text file, export to a gct file, then put that in a codes directory on my SD card, the Gecko OS will do the rest.

I guess I just need the help on what needs to be in this text file in order to get the windmill. Virus said:

$90E85720 should be the lighthouse and $90E85722 should be the windmill.

or save offsets $5EB40 and $5EB42.
    earlier in this thread, but I'm not sure what that means or the format of what needs to be put in the text file. If $90E85722 is the code for the windmill, is that all I need to put in my text file? What does he mean by the offsets? Is there some kind of positioning I need to put in so that the winmill gets placed in my town somewhere. I'm guessing it doesn't really matter where the windmill gets placed because I can just use ACToolkit and move it whereever I want after it makes it into my game. Is that right?

So can someone post or PM me an example of what should be in my text file and anything else I'm suppose to do with the file.

Also, is this still the PC app that I'm suppose to use?
    http://download97.mediafire.com/t334...zj/codemgr.exe

I saw that dragonboy269 posted that link in the thread I mentioned above.

Thanks.

Talking is there a way... 2

haha i have another question is it possible to put a hat on backwards?

theres already a backwards hat in the game lol

Red face

i know so can i make some of the other hats backwards?

Blog Entries

Currently you dont.